Thanks, the proposed text is fine! Agree it is a minor item.

Esko

-----Original Message-----
From: Panos Kampanakis (pkampana) <pkamp...@cisco.com>
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 17:47
To: Esko Dijk <esko.d...@iotconsultancy.nl>; ace@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-18.txt

Thank you for this Esko. Hmm, point taken.

I consider this a minor change and we will incorporate it in the AUTH48 phase.
I am planning to rephrase to
   "[...] If the client had requested Content-
   Format TBD287 (application/pkix-cert), the
   server would respond with a single DER binary certificate.
   That certificate would be in a multipart-core container specifically
   in the case of a response to /est/skc query."

Let us know if you have any objections.

Rgs,
Panos