-----Original Message-----
From: Ace <ace-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Henk Birkholz
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 2:33 PM
To: Jim Schaad <i...@augustcellars.com>; r...@ietf.org; ace@ietf.org;
c...@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Ace] RATS Entity Attestation Tokens (EAT) - to be a CWT or not to
be a CWT?

Hi Jim,

I'll take a stake into my heart for the group then :) Please note that I claim
that there is no evidence that I am a vampire nor that I am the provenance of
option 1.).
[JLS]  Please note I was planning on staking the idea not the person, I was
just going to de-credential you.  However that does raise the question should I
bring salt and a sewing kit (mummies) or a gun with a silver bullet
(werewolves)?

I tried to phrase the output of the last virtual interim as neutral as possible
and I think your reply is to be categorized as:

Option 1.) is "out of the question" as a reply from a COSE WG chair.

[JLS] That would be the COSE author and ACE and CBOR WG chair.  I am not a COSE
WG chair.  However, I guess I hit all three asks.

Viele Grüße,

Henk