I have a few comments / questions about draft-raza-ace-cbor-certificates-04.txt
section 6 on native CBOR certs

When you sign CBOR, usually it is wrapped in a bstr. This is important to be
able to use typical CBOR encoders/decoders. This doesn’t seem to be the case
here, at least I don’t see it in the text near the end of section 3.

Was any consideration given to using the COSE algorithm registry rather than
defining a new one?

But of most interest to me is whether the COSE was considered as the signing
format for native CBOR certs. If COSE is used, then this looks almost identical
to CWT and may be a native CBOR cert is a variant of a CWT? One advantage of
this would be reuse of some of the CWT (and EAT) code. Some of the fields in
the CBOR cert might overlap with CWT claims. That might be a good thing.

LL