Hi Hendrik and all,

"Brockhaus, Hendrik" <hendrik.brockh...@siemens.com> writes:

> The point here is, does the group support Mohits draft on specify CoAP
> transport for CMP.
>

> Just to recap the discussion from IETF 108:

As draft-ietf-lamps-lightweight-cmp-profile already is something a
working group in the IETF has decided to spend cycles on, the question
whether or not CMPv2 is something to work on already seems
decided. Given that, after a quick look at
draft-msahni-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport, I do not see a reason why not to
adopt this as well.

I was a bit surprised that you have selected the ACE working group for
this. One thing that might get in our way when doing this in ACE is the
emerging input for draft-ietf-lamps-lightweight-cmp-profile. But
otherwise, I do not see a strong reason for not adopting
draft-msahni-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport.

Grüße
Olaf