Dear ACE,

We have addressed all pending issues of oauth-authz which makes ready
to be shipped the following documents: oauth-authz, dtls-authorize,
oscore-profile, oauth-param. We would like to thank you all for this
hard work!

As a heads up of the ongoing work for the WG:
 - aif has passed WGLC and will shortly be send to IESG

In WGLC:
 - cmpv2-copa-transport
 - wg-coap-eap

We expect the WGLC comments addressed by the next IETF and shortly
after being sent to the IESG. Co-authors, please, make sure that this
IETF meeting can be used efficiently to conclude the WGLC.

The WG is now focused on groupcomm related document:
 - pubsub-profile
 - key-groupcomm
 - key-groupcomm-oscore
 - gm-admin

We expect that pubsub-profile and key-groupcomm and gm-admin to be
sent to the IESG by the next IETF meeting. key-groupcomm-oscore needs
some synchronization with the core WG.

While we expect the WG to prioritize groupcomm topics, we may start
considering other topics such as tiloca-ace-revoked-token-notification
for example.

Here is a proposed agenda
* Agenda Bashing
* WG status
* closing WGLC
  * cmpv2-copa-transport Mohit
  * wg-coap-eap          Dan
* ongoing work
  * key-groupcomm  WGLC ? Marco
  * key-groupcomm-oscore  Marco
  * pubsub-profile WGLC ? Cigdem
  * gm-admin              Marco
* possible new work
  * draft-tiloca-ace-revoked-token-notification
  *

Feel free to complete the agenda at:
https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-111-ace

Please upload your slides at: