Great thanks for the feed back!
Yours,
Daniel
________________________________
From: Ace <ace-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Cigdem Sengul
<cigdem.sen...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 5:28 AM
To: Daniel Migault <mglt.i...@gmail.com>
Cc: Ace Wg <ace@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Ace] Tuesday 2021-09-14 14:00 UTC

Hello Daniel,
I have a conflict for this meeting tomorrow - I will do my best to join, but I
will not be able to present any updates from the IETF meeting.
My summary update is: I have received AD-review for the MQTT-TLS profile, and
received a pub-sub review from Marco. I am working towards addressing both,
prioritising the MQTT-TLS profile to make sure that it can progress.

Kind regards,
--Cigdem

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 4:02 AM Daniel Migault