Dear Murray,

Got it - I realise I wasn't clear with SHOULD  -  indeed the implementer
has limited discretion on what can happen: send the DISCONNECT, close
connection or drop the connection. I will discuss this with Ben but am
happy to add the additional text about dropping the connection.

Kind regards,
--Cigdem