Hello Daniel,
I can give a verbal update on pub-sub without slides tomorrow but in short
I am revising the document to align with the latest key-groupcomm and with
the goal of closing as many issues as possible. There are some open points
about the cose object which are documented in the wg emails reviewing the
document and on github issues.

I will submit a new version soon but some todos will remain in the
document, which will need to be resolved with Francesca and I am not
knowledgeable about some earlier design decisions.
Kind regards,

On Thu, 8 Sep 2022 at 14:08, Daniel Migault <mglt.i...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As of today, we do not have received any agenda item. Let us know by the
> end of the day if you are willing to present.
>
> As a reminder, here is  where we think we are with the various documents.
> Please take the necessary actions to ensure the documents make consequent
> progress.
> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ace/4i2kmdJ7owsXfrhbse8UP1CSMhA/
>
> Yours,
> Daniel
>

> On Mon, Aug 29, 2022 at 8:57 AM Daniel Migault <mglt.i...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please find the virtual meeting information. Let us know if you are
>> planning to present.
>>
>> Yours,
>> Daniel

Dr Cigdem Sengul

Reader

ACM-W Communications Co-Chair
*E* cigdem.sen...@brunel.ac.uk

*Brunel University London*
Dept of Computer Science

Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
*T* +44(0)1895 274000
*www.brunel.ac.uk <http://www.brunel.ac.uk/>*