Hi Olaf,

There two nits to address before the draft can be moved forward .

  ** The abstract seems to contain references ([RFC9202]), which it
     shouldn't.  Please replace those with straight textual mentions of the
     documents in question.
 ** Obsolete normative reference: RFC 6347 (Obsoleted by RFC 9147)

Yours,
Daniel

On Fri, Sep 2, 2022 at 5:33 AM Olaf Bergmann <bergm...@tzi.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> to celebrate the publication of this WG's recent RFCs, I have
> updated the references to the ACE OAuth framework and profiles in
> the ace-extend-dtls document.
>
> Another small change is referencing RFC9147 in alignment with the
> finalized wording of RFC9202.
>
> Grüße
> Olaf
>

> On 2022-09-02, internet-dra...@ietf.org wrote:

> directories.
> > This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for
> Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.
> >
> >         Title           : Extension of the CoAP-DTLS Profile for ACE to
> TLS
> >         Authors         : Olaf Bergmann
> >                           John Preuß Mattsson
> >                           Göran Selander
> >   Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize-03.txt
> >   Pages           : 6
> >   Date            : 2022-09-02
> >
> > Abstract:
> >    This document updates the CoAP-DTLS profile for ACE [RFC9202] by
> >    specifying that the profile applies to TLS as well as DTLS.
> >
> > Discussion Venues
> >
> >    This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.
> >
> >    Discussion of this document takes place on the Authentication and
> >    Authorization for Constrained Environments Working Group mailing list
> >    (ace@ietf.org), which is archived at
> >    https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/ace/.
> >
> >    Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
> >    https://github.com/ace-wg/ace-extend-dtls-authorize.
> >

> > The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
> > https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize/
> >
> > There is also an HTML version available at:
> >
> https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize-03.html
> >
> > A diff from the previous version is available at:
> >
> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize-03
> >

> > Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org:
> :internet-drafts

Daniel Migault