From: Tim Hollebeek <tim.hollebeek=40digicert....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:15
To: ace@ietf.org <ace@ietf.org>
Subject: [Ace] 2nd WGLC for draft-ietf-ace-revoked-token-notification

Hello,

Marco recently submitted a rather large set of changes in response to AD review
and IETF last calls.  Due to the size and number of the changes, Paul has asked
that we have another WGLC to make sure the group has sufficiently analyzed the
new text.

So this is a 2nd WGLC for draft-ietf-ace-revoked-token-notification.  Due to
the amount of information to review, we’ll give people three weeks.

So please review the latest version and send comments to the list by 17 June
2024.

For the chairs,

-Tim