Ben Alex wrote:

is it possible to upload 0.51, once released, to ibiblio for maven builds.

I looked at Maven integration a few months back, but put it off due to a lack of time. Is anyone out there willing to write a Maven build file for Acegi Security?

Ben

It's not too hard to write a Maven build file. I spent a fair amount of time on maven about 1.5-1 year ago, before I gave up on it in realization that where it really could have helped it still had bugs or missing functionality.

So I could do a build file, but the question at this point now that the ant build is there is what the Maven build alongside would really add. Documentation generation is about the only thing I can think of. Just to put it up on iBiblio requires only the jar file produced by the ant build, you don't need Maven for that...

Colin