I'm using cas for authentication and I'd like to be able to take advantage
of  the new UserDetails inteface on the client side.  Correct me if I'm
wrong but if I were using the DaoAuthenticationProvider I'd simply
overload the createSuccessAuthentication to return my custom
Authentication object that would provide access to additional custom data
returned in the user object.

It doesn't appear that the CasAuthenticationProvider to support this
method of taking advantage of custom data in the same way.  Does anyone
have any ideas on how I could go about getting this functionality with
CAS?

Does this question make sence?

Regards,
    Mike