+1  (I was waiting for the Websphere patch to the Authentication filter
from the HEAD :)

Good job Ben.

|---------+--------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Ben Alex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
|         |           Sent by:                                |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           ceforge.net                             |
|         |                                                   |
|         |                                                   |
|         |           08/04/2004 01:46 AM                     |
|         |           Please respond to                       |
|         |           acegisecurity-developer                 |
|---------+--------------------------------------------------->

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                |
  |       cc:
          |
  |       Subject:  [Acegisecurity-developer] Preparing for 0.6 release
          |

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi everyone

Today I upgraded Acegi Security CVS to Spring 1.1 RC 1 JARs and the
integration tests system has shown no incompatibilities.

It's almost time to release version 0.6:

- Unit tests and container integration tests pass
- The upgrade-05-06.txt file is complete
- Unit test coverage is 97.7% (ant clover.html)
- There is now a complete maven.xml, so we'll ask for inclusion in Ibiblio
- There are no outstanding issues AFAIK
- Bug reports have become very infrequent, suggesting any major issues
have been fixed

Aside from increasing documentation (specifically covering the JAAS
provider and EL taglib usage) I think we're pretty much ready to release
0.6.

Do people agree we're ready to release, or are there any other comments?

Best regards