Hi!

I work on a project at my company which use the spring rich client framework
the client side and the spring framework on the server side. I want to
implement the security (login/logout and access control) with Acegi
framework. The entry points into the server application are remote stateless
session beans. The application server is JBoss and right now we use for
security the JAAS infrastructure of JBoss.

I think the only problem is the how I can set the principal and credential
into the JNDI properties of a JNDITemplate which is used by a
SimpleRemoteStatelessSessionProxyFactoryBean to lookup and cache the Home
interface of a controller.

The simple way is to retrieve beans from bean factory and to update the JNDI
properties of the JNDITemplates. This variant is ok only if I set the
chacheHome of the factory to false which I don't want.

How I can leave the flag to true and when a LoginEvent arise a clear home
caches event is triggered ant the caches are refreshed?

How I can integrate the JAAS architecture with Acegi and session beans into
my swing app?

Thanks for the great work you've done Ben!