I agree.  We have easily extended the ACL classes at logical points to
handle our business particulars.  The db schema was the first such
issue.  From what I have read on this thread, your use cases are pretty
simple and you just need to learn more about how to extend acegi at the
right places.  The docs are pretty good for any software but the test
cases are great.

Of