Hi !

I work on a project which uses the acegi framework. This is a swing application which uses spring rich client and security package from that. The application is deployed on JBoss and we have stateless session beans which must be secured using declarative security. The login config file from client was configured to use the JBoss SRP Login Module and the Client Login Module. The Login command work fine but the LogoutCommand don’t call the logout on the created LoginContext. When I execute the LoginCommand twice the JBoss and the Client throws a exception.

How I can solve the problem? How can I store the LoginContext created at login time and retrieve at logout to do the logout call?

Thanks in advance!