Mark:
Are you looking for a reference guide or tutorial? If it's the former, they are available from the website. The current version can be generated from the cvs source. If it's the tutorial, I wrote an article for Javalobby on Acegi a few weeks ago. There will be a second part coming soon.

http://www.javalobby.org/articles/acegisecurity/part1.jsp

Cheers, Matthew