Today I committed some some new unit tests (Clover coverage now at 95%) and significantly updated the reference guide to include class diagrams and the recently added "after invocation" features.

Carlos or Luke, would you mind looking into the following if you have a moment:

1. Clover coverage coverage includes *Exception and logging statements, which were filtered via the Ant task. Ideally we could get the Maven goal to do the same. The unlicensed Clover JAR is also being used, although (from memory) I think Carlos raised a bug report for that one.

2. More importantly, the style sheet for the reference guide doesn't look quite right, and the images I added today don't appear using either the PDF or HTML generated documentation.

I have a few more features to add over the next week and then I'd like to release 0.7.0. If we could sort the above Maven issues out before the release, it would be great.

Best regards