Amad Fida wrote:

Now i getting following...

test:test:
[junit] Running sample.attributes.BankTests
(org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system
properly.
[junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time
elapsed: 0.691 sec
[junit] [ERROR] TEST sample.attributes.BankTests
FAILED

Could you please post the log output from /samples/attributes/target/test-reports/TEST-sample.attributes.BankTests.txt.

It may be necessary to firstly install a plugin used by the Attributes test. If it fails again, try doing the following before executing the multiproject:install:

cd ACEGI_SECURITY/samples/attributes
maven install-plugin

Please let me know whether that worked, so I can update the documentation if required.

Thanks