Colin Sampaleanu wrote:

I noticed that on SF (unless I'm missing it), there's actually no source archive for v0.70. It'd probably be a good idea to have one, so people can sync this up when stepping through code and the like...

I've just added a Maven goal that will do that when releasing. The created ZIP is not intended to be compiled; it's only for reference purposes such as IDE integration , code review etc. A suitable statement is in the readme file to that effect.

I've SCPed the acegi-security-0.7.0-src.zip to shell.sourceforge.net, but can't release it yet due to SF's FTP server being down (again).

Best regards