Hi everyone

I've just added pluggable remember-me services to CVS. You will also find
corresponding tests, reference documentation, JavaDocs and a demonstration in
the Contacts sample.

I believe we've accumulated sufficient additional features, improvements and
fixes to warrant a new release. I had hoped to include configuration
attribute aware AuthenticationEntryPoints, but I haven't got time to do so at
persent. In any event, this feature doesn't pose any backward compatibility
constraint.

I'd be grateful if people tried out the latest code from CVS (if they get a
chance) and report any issues. Assuming there aren't any show-stoppers or
other concerns, I'll release 0.8.0 in the next day or two.

Thanks