Greg Akins wrote:

Thanks for responding.

I was missing some "parts" of the config files.. I got
everything cleared up so my web application starts
(Yay!!).

Now, the problem is.. I get a infinite redirect on web
application.

I'd image I screwed something up in the Controller
setup (I'm not familiar with Spring MVC and am trying
to incorporate this in a Struts app) and that is
causing my problem.

Sounds like your login URL is being protected by FilterSecurityInterceptor, which throws an AccessDeniedException/AuthenticationException and the wrapping SecurityEnforcementFilter re-directs you once more to the login URL. Try checking the debug-level log. Also check your login page URL is set to ROLE_ANONYMOUS (if using anonymous authentication) or it is excluded from the Ant/regular expression paths defined against FilterSecurityInterceptor.