Paulo Neves wrote:

Hi,

Attachments are being removed by mailing list ?

Hi Paulo

I received the PDF attachment with your last message. For the benefit of those who might not have seen it, Paulo's changes resulted in significant optimisation for ACL Collection filtering where the principal has access to a small number of Collection elements relative to the overall Collection size. eg a principal having access to 4 elements whilst there are 10,000 elements in the unfiltered Collection resulted in a significant (better than double) performance improvement. The optimisations provide little improvement when a principal has access to most of the elements in the unfiltered Collection.

It's clear these optimisations are desirable and I've committed them to CVS. It's good to see some empirical support for changes of this nature. Further optimisations are most welcome.

Best regards