Achmad Arif Rachim wrote:

Hi guys, is there any plan integrating velocity toolbox into springMacroRequestContext ? like jsp authz tag ? thanx

Hi Achmad

There is no plan to do this, as I use FreeMarker (and JSP when unavoidable). FreeMarker can use the existing JSP taglibs.

As usual, I welcome people to contribute extensions if there are unit tests and DocBook notes, and/or the person is happy to maintain and support it going forward.

Cheers