Marco Mistroni wrote:

hello all,
i plan to use acegi as security framework for my webapplication...
however i want to have also J2ME clients which will communicate using
SOAP  API..
will i have any problems for that?
i want to avoid J2ME client to login all the time
has anyone any idea on how can i achieve that?

Hi Marco

Sorry, I haven't done any work with J2ME, so I'm not in a position to answer your questions. I am actually a little curious about this myself, especially as I had read SOAP was too heavy-weight to use in small footprint devices like J2ME platforms...

Does any else on this list have any J2ME experience?

Cheers