Parker Wong wrote:

> If there is a property in JdbcDaoImpl can hold a regular expression,
>JdbcDaoImpl would able to check the username before inserting it to the
>sql template.

Hi Parker

No, there is no property that does this.

Whilst it would be easy to add, I'm not sure the regular expression
processing would in aggregate save that much CPU time compared with the
RDBMS simply returning no rows. Or was there some other scenario where
the regular expression would help? Don't forget people can write their
own AuthenticationDao that wraps JdbcDaoImpl and performs the regular
expression check prior to delegation to the JdbcDaoImpl if such
performance was required.

Cheers