[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

I was told that the CVS distribution now avoided reauthentication if a SecurityContextHolder was found by the HttpSessionContextIntegration filter,

but this is not the case, it is still calling the authentication dao.

Could this feature be integrated into acegi? I cannot cache the user records because they are modified in the backend without notification. I also

would like the user to be able to continue the session without having to reauthenticate if he changes his password (via another system) while

he has the application open.

Thanks

Fernando Mato Mira

Is Authentication.isAuthenticated() returning true for your Authentication object? This is a requirement to avoid reauthentication by AbstractSecurityInterceptor. It doesn't have anything to do with HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter. If you think everything is correct, please post a DEBUG log and your configuration XML to a forum support post and I'll take a closer look.

Cheers