Hi,
I am new to ACEGI, and have a basic question. ContextHolder, which serves as a primary way of obtaining authentication state, is based on ThreadLocal access. We're working on a large web application, which among other things, relies on thread pools shared across multiple servlet sessions. This appears to present a problem since the same thread may be used to serve different users. My current solution is to acquire Context directly from the session (where it's placed by HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter). This has another problem - context is not available on the first request. I was wondering if there's a better solution I am missing.
thanks,
-peter.

====
This message and any attachments are confidential. Unauthorized use
or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited, and this message
must be destroyed immediately if received by an unauthorized recipient.
====