David Medinets wrote:

So the obvious question is: How can a private object be created? I see
not Spring or ACEGI documentation regarding private vs pubic objects.

If you can help, I'd be grateful.

I see no problem with your configuration. You are obtaining an AOP proxy object from the IoC container, which should have the MethodSecurityInterceptor weaved into the proxy object. What method are you calling on the proxy object? You'll need to call a method that is defined as secured, such as getValue(). Simply doing a System.out.println() will internally call toString(), which is not secured.

Best regards