Herryanto Siatono wrote:

Yep Ben, I'm using yesterday's check out.
Thx for the fast reply.

I've checked in a change that I believe will correct it by moving the sessionController.checkAuthenticationAllowed(Authentication) to after the ProviderManager authenticates successfully, and using the resultant Authentication object. This was not done before as ProviderManagers published events, but this is no longer the case so the change in location has no adverse implications. Please give ProviderManager v 1.9 a try.

Cheers