[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Can I have until Tuesday to test 0.9.0-SNAPSHOT with our Siteminder-integrated application? We additionally make extensive use of Authz tags and method interceptors and I'd like to run them through their paces first.

Sure, we'll wait until Tuesday but in the meantime if others could please vote it would be appreciated. Scott, please post a follow-up when your testing is done.