[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks guys,
        I'll propose we leave this open for comment one more day and if
there aren't any objections I'm willing to make the code and documentation
changes this weekend.
        Scott
Hi Scott

Please create a JIRA task for the rename. I'll assume we're going to call it UserDetailsService, and putting it all into the org.acegisecurity.userdetails package, unless anyone has any concerns/better ideas?

Cheers