I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post a question, if there's a acegisecurity-user list that'd be more appropriate then please point me in the right direction.

Anyways, I've been experimenting with Acegi Security and I was interested in using the Java 5 Annotations, however documentation is sparse. In particular I'm not sure what to do besides placing @Secured annotations on methods that I want to protect. Is there an annotation processor that I need to run to generate XML, will Acegi Security create the MethodSecurityInterceptor for me automatically, or am I completely missing something here?

Thanks,

John Gibson