Currently we have ACEGI authenticating a web app. However I need to change
some current behavior. Right now if a user enters a correct username but
incorrect password the error is the same as a user passing an incorrect
username. I need to find out how Acegi can notify the application that the
username is correct but the password isn't. Could someone point me in the
right direction on how to do this?

Trent