Hi,

I get a compile error when compiling the HEAD version with Sun JDK 1.4.2_04. On
line 63 "throw new IllegalArgumentException("Unable to parse url: " + url, e);"
it is using a constructor for IllegalArgumentException that is only available
in Java 5. Since I am using this on Sun Application Server 7, I am not able to
use Java 5. Can someone change this line to use the jdk 1.4. compatible
construct?
I am able to compile when I change it to something like:

throw new IllegalArgumentException("Unable to parse url: " + url + ", e: " +
e.getMessage());

kind regards,
Ruben Sprangemeijer

<<winmail.dat>>