Please don't post to the developer list complaining about a lack of good
documentation - at least not without first giving some indication that
you have made an attempt to find out what already exists and explaining
what you don't understand about it. There is a whole page of links to
external articles, tutorials and other reference sources about Acegi on
the project website. If you want to understand more about Spring then
there are excellent books available, and doubtlessly countless articles too.

I've only just finished writing the LDAP code and committed the first
draft of the docs to the reference manual a couple of days ago. It's
taken up a lot of my time, so I don't find this kind of comment very
helpful at all. I don't think you should be trying to get LDAP
authentication working unless you have managed to use and understand
some of the simpler examples first.

If you have concrete questions to ask, please post them to the user
forum. We're more than happy to help with specific problems where the
user can make a clear statement about what they're trying to do and
what's going wrong.

--
 Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine Ltd.
 PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C            http://www.monkeymachine.ltd.uk