Carlos Sanchez wrote:
- What is the preferred maven version? I think maven2 is easier to tame
1.0.2 is the one I used a few weeks back to successfully build Acegi Security 1.0.0 RC2.

- Which repos are to be used?
They are defined in project.properties and you shouldn't need to modify them.

- Could I expect the build from CVS to fail or am I doing something wrong
It should build from CVS. Please try again with Maven 1.0.2 from CVS HEAD and report any problems on this list.

Thanks