Just wanted to put this out here, to see what the developers have to
say about the implications of using a library that uses acegi
internally, inside an application that also uses acegi.

in our case, we're using 1.0 RC, while the library we're evaluating
uses 0.8.2, and that already has brought up some classloading
considerations, due to the different package names.

And I'm also wondering what the effect will be on the security context
in the thread.  I don't believe there is any sort of
name-spacing/sandboxing of diff security contexts, are there?

Any feedback or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

-tim