Ben Alex wrote:
Last weekend SF had some CVS issues, so I didn't make the switch as intended.

I'm now going to hold-off doing this until early May, because I'm largely on the road until then and don't want to change things and be unavailable if anything goes wrong. Just wanted to let everyone know what's happening with the change.

I have now completed the migration from CVS to SVN. This includes:

- CVS is no longer visible on the SF project page
- SVN is now visible on the SF project page
- All developers have had their CVS permissions revoked (in case they don't see this email)
- All developers now have SVN permissions granted
- The Maven POMs have been modified accordingly
- SVN commit messages are now emailed to acegisecurity-cvs, just as CVS used to - The daily script now builds checkouts from SVN only (see http://acegisecurity.sourceforge.net/nightly)

As an aside, I had to complete the migration manually (use a SF CVS tarball, run cvs2svn on a local Linux box, SSH the resulting dump file, then import). The SF process didn't work, and cvs2svn failed locally with keyword failure errors. If anyone else has similar difficulties, the "--use-cvs" option on cvs2svn sorted it out.

Would one of our resident Maven experts (Luke, Carlos?) please check that the checkout instructions in /docs/xdocs/cvs-usage.html are correct, as are the various POM files.

Cheers