Hi everyone

Last night I went through all open JIRA tasks. Most are now assigned to a target release and a specific developer. I would like to release 1.0.0 final in around two weeks, and I have set aside some days to work exclusively on Acegi Security in this period.

Would developers therefore please take a look at their assigned tasks and comment on their present status within the next couple of days. If you do not believe you will have time to resolve assigned tasks over the next fortnight, please reassign them back to me so that I can either action it or defer it until a future release.

Thanks in advance.

BTW, I'll ensure 1.0.0 final includes some extra samples, tutorials, and revised reference documentation to help new users. We need to improve the quality of support resources for new users, such that forum time can be diminished in favor of more development time.

Cheers