Sorry ... Seemed like an error in our apache configuration ...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

01/06/2006 11:38

Please respond to
acegisecurity-developer@lists.sourceforge.net

acegisecurity-developer@lists.sourceforge.net
cc
Subject
[Acegisecurity-developer] Acegi redirect to login page ...

Hi all,

I've got a little question for the list ...

I have made a little sample application using acegi. When I hit a certain url I should be redirect to my loginpage. This works on resin, but fails on OC4J (10.1.2).

My guess is that OC4J is not handling the redirect correctly because I'm using portnumbers in my URL.

For example.

This is my protected url:  http://myServer:8082/myAppl/myFolder/private/index.jsp

When I hit this url using OC4J I'm redirected to http://myServer/myAppl/myLoginpage.jsp and not to  http://myServer:8082/myAppl/myLoginpage.jsp

I checked out the ACEGI documentation and I saw that you can define some extra properties in authenticationProcessingFilterEntryPoint,called PortResolver.

Maybe the PortResolver interface should do the trick for me ...

What do you think ?

Anyone has a little example app which uses the PortResolver ??

Thanks !

Best regards,

Tom.