I just locally changed my project.xml to use Spring 1.2.6 and 1.2.8. I
ran full test runs against both. Everything looks good.

The constructor signature for MockFilterConfig from spring-mock
changed which caused compilation failures with 1.2.8. That really only
effects the unit tests. I updated the two tests that use that class so
that they are compatible with both versions. I'll commit both of those
changes (again, just the unit tests are changing).

I propose we all refrain from committing anything and encourage people
to use the snapshot till we can get a signed release out.

-Ray