Hey Brian! Good to hear from ya...
And definitely glad to have you tinkering with some new stuff for
Acegi. I personally would love to have a look at your ideas. Any
chance you could create a Jira at
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/spring/browse/SEC and attach
your code there. Then any one of us can look at integrating it into
the code base.

Thanks!