<bean id="userDetailsService"
class="org.acegisecurity.userdetails.memory.InMemoryDaoImpl">
   <property name="userProperties">
   <bean
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertiesFactoryBean">
      <property name="location" value="/WEB-INF/users.properties"/>
   </bean>
   </property>
</bean>

I do like above thing to make me first project on Acegi.

How can I change that bean definition to make it can get the credential from
the DB? I mean if I wanna get it done by the helping hands of Spring +
Hibernate.

Thnx in advance
Mack