more where I think we have agreement, but I wanted to give people a few
days to opine:

---
#181 - Add a new-nonce endpoint
https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/pull/181

This was proposed by Jacob as a resolution to the tension between nonces
and cacheability (raised in #156).  I also like this as a solution, so I
went ahead and implemented it.

---
#164 - Unparallelize signatures on key-change
https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/pull/164

We've wandered a little bit in the discussion of this PR, but there seems
to be agreement on the main points:
* Use nested rather than parallel signatures
* Use JWKs rather than thumbprints to represent the keys
* Require the "url" parameter to be the same for both inner and outer JWSs
* No requirement on the nonce parameter in the inner JWS

The main remaining conflict is about the general question of whether we
should represent accounts by key, URL, or both.  That's a more general
question than this PR, though, so I'm going to propose we go ahead and make
the changes we've agreed on, and if we change the representation of
accounts later, we can update this section to match.

I've updated the PR to reflect the above agreements, and added a JWK
equivalence test that I think should be agreeable to everyone.

---

I would appreciate if people could take a quick look at these and
thumbs-up/down.  If I don't hear objections by mid-next-week, I'll go ahead
and merge.

--Richard

[1]
#163 - Make duplicate new-reg return 200
#166 - Clarify 'url' field processing
#171 - Remove combinations array
#175 - Remove certificates field from registration object
#176 - Fix typos
#178 - Fixes two typos not addressed by #176
#179 - Clarify "new-X" resources paragraph