On 09/27/2016 12:26 AM, Hugo Landau wrote:
>> For "DNSName" authorizations, the same constraints still hold - there is
>> a defined DNS name, and the challenges apply to that specific name.
> This looks good. Only a slight nitpick — the label "DNSName" seems
> out-of-kilter with the naming convention used by the rest of the
> standard. "dns-name" or "dnsName" would be more appropriate?

Good feedback, thanks. I've pushed a change.

> We should also consider allowing people to use URIs, or some sort of
> vendor-prefixed types for authorizations and challenges, to avoid
> collisions. e.g. "http://example.ca/account-funding-01"; or
> "vnd.exampleca.account-funding-01" or "ca.example.account-funding-01".

This also makes sense. I think URIs make more sense, rather than
defining a new namespace. And the URIs can contain more information
about the type. What do other folks think?

On 09/27/2016 12:57 AM, Alan Doherty wrote:
> surely ToS  status  could be just another required-authorisation
(whichever term becomes the new one)

Actually an earlier version of the protocol suggested this, but it makes
much more sense to think of ToS agreement as an account-level action
rather than a request-level action.