From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:ietf-secretariat-re...@ietf.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 12:26 PM
To: draft-ietf-acme-a...@ietf.org; acme-cha...@ietf.org
Subject: IETF WG state changed for draft-ietf-acme-acme

The IETF WG state of draft-ietf-acme-acme has been changed to "In WG Last Call"
from "WG Document" by Rich Salz:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-acme/

Comment:
As we agreed at IETF-97 (Seoul), we will have a slightly longer WGLC period to
encourage implementations and interop.

Are there any volunteers to read and review this document?  Please post to
acme@ietf.org.

Does anyone have an implementation in progress and would be interested in doing
interop at the IETF Hackathon at IETF-98 in Chicago?  Please post to
acme@ietf.org