On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 12:20:19PM -0700, Ted Hardie wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> We'd like to start a short working group last call on the changes made in
> response to the previous last call.  It will end June 28th, 2017, any time
> zone (to accommodate any changes needed before the draft deadline the
> following Monday).
>
> Please review carefully, but please respect the discussion which have
> already been held by focusing on new issues or new information about the
> issues that have been resolved.
>
> thanks,
>
> Ted, Rich, (and now) Yoav

I was trying to write some code, and noticed a potential inconsistency:

Section 7.5.1 has in example (responding to HTTP-01 challenge):

"payload": base64url({
  "type": "http-01",
  "keyAuthorization": "IlirfxKKXA...vb29HhjjLPSggwiE"
}),

... Type field is present.

But section 8.3 has:

"payload": base64url({
  "keyAuthorization": "evaGxfADs...62jcerQ"
}),

... No type field.

And section 8.4 has:

"payload": base64url({
  "keyAuthorization": "evaGxfADs...62jcerQ"
}),

... No type field.

And section 8.5:

"payload": base64url({
  "keyAuthorization": "evaGxfADs...62jcerQ"
}),

...Ditto.

Is the type supposed to be present (I presume yes)?

-Ilari