On 06/30/2017 09:54 AM, Dunning, John wrote:
> Based on your description below, I think door A makes more sense to
> me.  My paraphrase of it is that key authorizations get bound at
> creation time, and thus get “grandfathered” in after a credential
> rotation.
This is a good paraphrase. What do other folks on this list think about
binding key authorization objects at creation time? I can't immediately
see a security issue with it, but as a reminder, an earlier version of
the protocol was subject to a vulnerability
(https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/acme/current/msg00484.html)
related to changing the account key after creating an authorization
object, so I think tweaks in this area deserve extra scrutiny.