Hi team!

DigiCert has implemented a proof of concept ACME server using ACME
draft-07. We utilize External Account Binding, but not Out-of-Band
Challenges nor Pre-Authorization, though both are of potential interest to
us in the future. We currently handle both of those by way of the External
Account Binding, which provides the full context of a customer account, and
therefore has the support of Pre-Authorization functions and our
Support/Validation teams to assist with Out-of-Band Challenges. Our
interest in ACME would be the potential complete automation of those steps,
but given the available workaround, we opted to not focus on supporting
that yet.

Cheers!
-Clint